School Graduates Route to ACA
The ‘SCHOOL GRADUATES ROUTE TO ACA’ is a hybrid programme that has been established based on the collaboration of the world-class Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW), the renowned auditing firm KPMG Limited, Cyprus and P.A. College the Executive Business School in Larnaca.
The programme is intended for secondary school graduates; it prepares participants for an outstanding professional career in the Accounting/Auditing sector. The programme offers:
- A university degree in Business Administration, with specialisation in Accounting and Finance, which is recognised by KY.S.A.T.S.
- 12 ACA exemptions out of the 15 papers (maximum number of exemptions) required for the professional qualification of the Chartered Accountant of the ICAEW.
- Participation in a unique training scheme at KPMG Limited, Cyprus that secures at least 1.050 hours of technical work experience (at least 1/3 of the total number of hours of work experience required for the professional qualification of ACA).
The students who participate in the scheme will enjoy unique benefits and achieve the ACA qualification through a scheme that runs under the auspices of the ICAEW. The details of the scheme are as follows:
- Participants will register as P.A. College students and join the B.A. (Hons) in Business Administration degree (specialisation Accounting and Finance) of the College.
- The length of the degree programme is 4 years.
- Participants will partake in a one year internship with KPMG Limited, Cyprus.
- Participants will receive a salary during the duration of the internship.
- Participants will be registered as ICAEW students upon commencement of the internship.
- During the internship participants will receive at least 1/3 of the work experience (Practical Work Experience – PWE) required toward the award of the ACA qualification.
- Upon completion of the programme participants will receive 12 ACA exemptions. The total number of papers required for the ACA qualification is 15.
- Upon completion of the programme participants will be awarded a university degree in Business Administration (B.A. (Hons) in Business Administration) with specialisation in Accounting and Finance recognised by KY.S.A.T.S.
- Participants will be entitled to the student grant offered by the government which ranges from €2.565 to €3.420 for every year of their studies.
Upon successful completion of all aspects of the scheme participants may be entitled to:
- An employment offer by KPMG Limited, Cyprus.
- A full coverage of the tuition fees for the last 3 ACA modules.
Interested students should communicate their commitment to join the ‘SCHOOL GRADUATES ROUTE TO ACA’ scheme to the Registrar’s Office at P.A. College.
*Terms and conditions apply.