Students who have interrupted their studies in other recognised by the Ministry of Education and Culture institutions may be accepted at the College as transfer students provided that:
- They have passed the exams in the other institution;
- They have achieved an overall average mark of 60% or higher;
- The programme attended at the other institution and the programme at P.A. College are compatible;
- The corresponding credit units recognised are decided after thorough examination of his/her transcripts;
- References from the previous institution may be requested before the final decision is made;
- In all cases, students admitted onto any of the P.A. College programmes cannot transfer more than 50% of the credit units required towards completing a particular programme.
Students who are in Cyprus on a student visa and wish to transfer from one institution to another or from one academic programme to another are required to secure the prior approval of the Ministry of Education and the Migration Authorities. All the details and procedures are detemined by these authorities and may be subject to review and change.
Mature individuals who have had a number of years in the industry associated with relevant professional experience and qualifications and who may decide to undertake further formal studies may be admitted at the College after the College authorities consider their original and subsequent qualifications and their experience. These will affect the year onto which such students will be admitted and which will not exceed the 50% of the requirements of the programme they have applied for.