Strategic Collaboration #2: ‘Graduates Route to ACA’:
THE ‘GRADUATES ROUTE TO ACA’
The ‘GRADUATES ROUTE TO ACA’ is a hybrid programme that has been established in collaboration with the world-class Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW) and P.A. College the Executive Business School.
The academic programme is intended for university degree holders in any field; it has a total academic duration of 16 months and prepares participants for an outstanding professional career in the Accounting/Auditing sector. The programme offers 12 exceptions out of the 15 papers required for the professional qualification of ACA of the ICAEW. Additionally, participants have the privilege to participate in a unique training scheme at KPMG Limited, Cyprus and secure at least 1050 hours of technical work experience which is 1/3 of the total number of hours of work experience required for the professional qualification of ACA.
The Graduates who participate in the scheme will enjoy unique benefits and achieve the ACA qualification through a scheme that runs under the auspices of the ICAEW. The details of the scheme are as follows:
- Participants will register as P.A. College students and join the B.A. (Hons) in Business Administration degree (specialisation Accounting and Finance) of the College.
- The length of the degree programme is only 16 months; that is, four four-month terms.
- The participants will receive a one year internship with KPMG Limited, Cyprus. The internship will take place between the third and fourth terms of the academic programme.
- The participants will receive a salary during the duration of the internship.
- The participants will be registered as ICAEW students upon commencement of the internship.
- During the internship participants will receive at least 1/3 of the work experience (Practical Work Experience – PWE) required toward the award of the ACA qualification.
- Upon completion of the programme participants will receive 12 ACA exemptions. The total number of papers required for the ACA qualification is 15.
- Upon completion of the programme participants will be awarded a degree in Business Administration (B.A. (Hons) in Business Administration).
Upon successful completion of both aspects of the scheme participants may be entitled to:
- An employment offer by KPMG Limited, Cyprus.
Interested graduates should communicate their commitment to join the ‘GRADUATES ROUTE TO ACA’ scheme to the Registrar’s Office at P.A. College.