Keele University Degrees
Your Gateway to a Top UK university
Get a British university degree in England at a reduced cost
P.A. College proudly announces its collaboration with Keele University, a top UK university ranked 35th in the Guardian’s “The best UK universities 2021” league table.
The collaboration allows qualified students studying on the Business Administration and Business Computing degree programmes at P.A. College to enter Keele University with advanced standing in any of the University’s programmes listed below:
- Accounting and Business Management
- Business and Human Resources Management
- Business Management and Finance
- Economics and Finance
- International Business Management
- International Business and Marketing
- Marketing and Business Management
- Accounting and Finance
- Management with Integrated Master’s
Upon successful completion of two years of study at P.A. College (PAC), qualified students will be able to transfer to Keele University (KU) for two years of study on one of the degrees in the list above and be awarded the relevant degree from Keele University upon completion of the course.
This specific route (KU-PAC) to UK university education requires no GCSE/GCE passes and no involvement of UCAS. Both EU and non-EU students who will be enrolled at P.A. College are eligible to follow this specific unique route.
All students enrolled at P.A. College, under the KU-PAC route, are eligible for a €3.000 PAC scholarship. Students who transfer to Keele University will pay standard KU tuition fees but are eligible for a £5.000 KU scholarship.
Get a British university degree in England via P.A. College at 50% reduced cost.
AVERAGE COST (FEES/ACCOMMODATION/COST OF LIVING) @ KEELE UNIVERSITY/YEAR
AVERAGE COST (FEES/ACCOMMODATION/COST OF LIVING) @ KEELE UNIVERSITY VIA P.A. COLLEGE/YEAR
For more information call us at 24 021555.
Keele University facts and figures
* Shortlisted for University of the Year (THE, 2020)
* Top 10 Student Experience (Times, 2020)
* Top 3 in England for overall students’ satisfaction (NSS 2019)
* 96% graduate employability (HESA, 2017)