Strategic Partnership Degree
P.A. College is proud to present the ‘Grant Thornton Route to ACA’; a hybrid programme developed in collaboration with the prestigious Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW) and the renowned auditing firm Grant Thornton (Cyprus) Ltd.
The ACA qualification is highly valued around the world. Through the ‘Grant Thornton Route to ACA’, P.A. College prepares business leaders.
P.A. College’s B.A. (Hons) degree programme in Business Administration (specialisation Accounting and Finance) is now one of the very few undergraduate degree programmes in the world and the first one in Cyprus offering accreditation for 12 ACA exams. This is a world distinction that positions P.A. College in an elite class together with a handful of leading universities in the UK.
‘The Grant Thornton Route to ACA’
This is a hybrid programme exclusively designed to:
- Prepare top ranked undergraduate students for exceedingly lucrative professional accounting careers.
- Deliver supreme quality contemporary university education and experience to students.
- Provide students with technical and theoretical accounting, finance, taxation, auditing and business skills.
- Award students with 12 exemptions out of 15 ICAEW Chartered Accountancy exams.
- Give students the privilege to join a unique training programme at Grant Thornton (Cyprus) Ltd, secure 190 days of Technical Work Experience out of the 450 days required for the ACA qualification and be eligible for a job offer with the firm upon completion of the programme.
- The Managing Partner of Grant Thornton (Cyprus) Ltd, Mr. Stavros Ioannou
- The Director of P.A. College, Dr. Andreas Patsalides
- The Head of Qualifications at ICAEW, Mr. Shaun Robertson
Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Business Administration
(Accounting and Finance)
The Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Business Administration (Accounting and Finance) is a dynamic, contemporary, university degree with distinct features outlined as follows:
- Accredited by the Council of Educational Evaluation-Accreditation (C.E.E.A./SEKAP).
- Recognised by the Cyprus Council for the Recognition of Higher Education Qualifications (KY.S.A.T.S.) since the onset of its establishment.
- Awarded with 12 exemptions out of 15 ICAEW Chartered Accountancy exams, the only one in Cyprus and one of only a few worldwide.
- Positioned in an elite class of undergraduate degree programmes together with a handful of leading UK university programmes.
- Enriched with a nine month training programme with Grant Thornton (Cyprus) Ltd, an ICAEW Authorized Training Employer. Students are privileged to secure 190 days of Technical Work Experience out of the 450 days required for the ACA qualification through this unique training programme.
- Employer affiliated providing a solid prospect to graduates to secure employment.