Cyprus International Journal of Management - CIJM
The Cyprus International Journal of Management (CIJM) is edited and published by the Research and Development Centre at P.A. College - Executive Business School, in Cyprus.
CIJM is an international journal committed to encouraging and publishing high quality research work, including both empirical research and theoretical work, within the broader area of Business Management. The primary aim of the Journal has been and remains the provision of a forum for scholars, researchers, and practitioners throughout the world to disseminate and explore a variety of topical and international issues of particular pertinence and interest – from theoretical, socio-economic, organisational, technological, pedagogical, and other dimensions.
The Journal welcomes both qualitative and quantitative research work. Short research notes investigating recent developments or innovations are also invited. Such developments may include organisational innovations, new management techniques, research outcomes, the results of replications of research studies, and new approaches to management education and development. Additionally, CIJM accepts book reviews and literature surveys.
Subject areas include, but are not restricted to, the following:
- Strategic, public sector and human resource (HR) management
- Entrepreneurship in small & medium sized enterprises (SMEs)
- Organisational leadership
- Management of information systems (MIS)
- Innovative applications of technology in social, organisational, educational, governmental, and other contexts
- Organisational risk management, business intelligence and risk resolution
- Marketing and branding
- E-business, e-commerce, and e-government
- Accounting, finance and financial management
- Organisational theory and organisational behaviour
- Supply chain management (SCM)
- Operations management
- Economics, theoretical economics and social welfare
- Educational management and leadership in business education
- Pedagogy, training, learning and knowledge management
- Quantitative and qualitative research methodology and practice
CIJM Volume 19(1) is available here.
The publication of the next volume of the CIJM is due in December 2018 and will be available both in print and in electronic format.
For more information please contact the head of research Dr. Andriani Piki (firstname.lastname@example.org).