26 June 2017
Dear ACCA student
Re: ACCA courses in Larnaca
The P.A. College – Professional Studies Department is pleased to invite you to the presentation for all ACCA courses on Thursday, 13 July 2017 at 18:30-20:10 (Please see attached schedule for the timing of each presentation).
Courses offered are as follows:
At P.A. College premises (near Phaneromeni church, Tel. 24021555, 99449597)
- Normal courses on a daily basis for F1, F2, F3, F5, F6, F7, F8, F9, P1, P3, P6, P7. The courses commence on 17 July 2017.
- Block release courses for F4, P2. The courses commence the second week of September 2017.
- P2 will be taught by Kieran Maguire on a blended basis (face-to-face and online teaching)
- F1-F3, F5-F9: €800
- F4: €700
- P1, P3-P7: €1.000
- P2: €800
All ACCA students will have the opportunity to be trained for their ACCA studies by one of the best teams of ACCA lecturers.
The following factors provide a competitive advantage for P.A. College ACCA courses:
- Experienced lecturers (more than 147 years’ combined experience)
- Small number of students in class
- Better support – personal relationship with tutors
- More teaching hours thus ensuring full syllabus coverage
- More revision hours. Therefore, more exam question practice during revision
- Lower total cost and even lower cost per hour
- Successful exam track record
- Pass 1st Time Guarantee
- A lot of parking
Please find enclosed details about the presentations, profiles of the lecturers, list of tuition fees, and Pass 1st Time Guarantee criteria. (Note: The timetable is available at our website www.pacollege.ac.cy)
For any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us. We would be happy to assist you in any way.
Head of Professional Studies Department