20 December 2017
Dear ACCA student
Re: ACCA courses in Larnaca
The P.A. College – Professional Studies Department is pleased to invite you to the presentation for all ACCA courses on Tuesday, 9 January 2018 at 18:30-20:10 (Please see attached schedule for the timing of each presentation).
The courses offered are as follows:
At P.A. College premises (near Phaneromeni church, Tel. 24021555, 99449597)
- Normal courses on a daily basis for F1, F2, F3, F4, F5, F6, F7, F8, F9, P1, P3, P6, P7. The courses commence on 15 January 2018.
- Block release courses for P2. The courses commence the second week of March 2018.
- P2 will be taught by Kieran Maguire on a blended basis (face-to-face and online teaching)
- F1-F9: €800, P1: €1.000, P2: €800, P3-P7: €1.000
All ACCA students will have the opportunity to be trained for their ACCA studies by one of the best teams of ACCA lecturers.
The following factors provide a competitive advantage for P.A. College ACCA courses:
- Experienced lecturers (more than 147 years’ combined experience)
- Small number of students in class
- Better support – personal relationship with tutors
- More teaching hours thus ensuring full syllabus coverage
- More revision hours. Therefore, more exam question practice during revision
- Lower total cost and even lower cost per hour
- Successful exam track record
- Pass 1st Time Guarantee
- A lot of parking
Please find enclosed details about the presentations profiles of the lecturers, list of tuition fees, Pass 1st Time Guarantee criteria and the Pass rates. (Note: The timetable is available at our website www.pacollege.ac.cy)
For any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us. We would be happy to assist you in any way.
I take this opportunity to wholeheartedly wish you and your families a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year.
Head of Professional Studies Department